Monday, December 30, 2013

New Year New Bloggers

Last week, I showed you my picks of some Holiday looks featuring my Misters! But now, it's your turn. I chose a couple of my favorite fashion bloggers to feature in today's blog post in lieu of the post Christmas festivities and the upcoming New Year! I'm loving how versatile these Misters are... they had no problem making the transition from each season. Some of you even took my advice and took him out to play during a snow day! It's a new year, and we've got our eyes pealed for new bloggers. Always be sure to hashtag your posts with #MisterCollection for a chance to be featured. For business inquiries and fan mail send us an e-mail to info@dandreahandbags.com, we LOVE hearing from you. Cheers to 2014! xoxo

My Style Diaries rocked Mr. One-Nighter with her holiday sweater dress. All these studs and sequins, totally our style. I don't think this trend is going anywhere any time soon... Would definitely wear this look with a pair of stilettos, a bold lip, and some glitter nails to a New Years Eve party this week. View The Entire Post Here!

Picture 

Barbie is a Snow Bunny! Society Grl pairs her Italian leather with her Italian fur while walking in a winter wonderland. We haven't had much snow fall this year on the East Coast, but this post definitely gives us our fix. View The Entire Post Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment