Sunday, September 29, 2013

OOTD: Dressing Up with Our Designer!

We're FINALLY jumping on the "outfit of the day" bandwagon, but hey, at least we're arriving fashionably late...When my favorite designer sent me hers this weekend I knew I had to share it with you all! Nicole was rocking all of her signature essentials in one outfit for the perfect day-to-night "wedding look". Of course, she took Mr. Right Now out in black as her date.
 
 
 
Starting with every girl's best friend; for jewelry she's wearing a David Yurman bracelet, paired with two rings: a Chloe one in rose gold on one hand, and a original design of diamonds and sapphires on the other. 
                                                       
Currently obsessing over Essie's 'Ballet Slippers' on the nails&toes.
 
Moving on to the LBD (you can never go wrong) is none other than a James Jeans James Icon mini. It's officially Fall so you can no longer go bare-legged ladies! A rule with only one exception of course, if your boots are thigh high. Nicole chose a simple pair of tights from Vicky's Secret. No runs guaranteed!
 
....and as for the shoes, Christian Louboutin, black patent Pigalles of course ;)
 
♥♥♥
 
I'd love to see your looks from the weekend! What are some of your signature pieces? I'm always looking for inspiration to style and impress and my Mister. Tweet me your #OOTD @dandreahandbags! xoxo

1 comment: