Monday, October 14, 2013

Secrets of the Bad Boys in Your Closet: Part 4


Happy Monday and I hope you all had an amazing Columbus Day long weekend! I couldn't take a day off from my Misters and their d'andrea lovers! Everybody's always watching in this world of fashion, it never sleeps...so I decided to let you in on some more new secrets. Now I know my usual gossip hour takes place on Fridays, but this week we have a big event in NYC and I just cant wait a whole weekend to tell you all about it! Hopefully I can try to sneak away from the party to post a little #OOTD! Let's just say the Misters will be meeting a Misses, who happens to be a housewife with amazing style, and a whole lot of gossip and drama of her own! Any guesses? Don't worry, you'll find out shortly - but for now let me tell you a little bit about Mr. Heartthrob, and how your favorite designer learned that you can go home againShop Mr. Heartthrob Here!
No matter how many Misters follow, none will ever really fill Mr. Heart Throb’s shoes. After falling in love a few times, and in a few different cities, Nicole decided it was time to move home for a little while. With a click of her red bottoms, she realized there really is no place like home. Of course, not much has changed - and the guys remain the same. With the same jobs, the same spaces, the same group of friends, and the same old smile, and sense of humor that you just can't get enough of! Mr. Heartthrob is your comfort zone....The high school sweetheart, the quarterback, the homecoming King. And no matter what, whenever you're in his presence he'll always treat you like a Queen! So you may ask her why not him? However, while Nicole's busy designing all over the world, taking over one handbag at a time, she needs someone that can keep up, and Mr. Heartthrob is just not that guy! The Heartthrob will always be nothing more than the Home for the Holiday type...
Do you think she's actually met "the one" yet? But remember... I still haven't spilled much about Mr. Right Now yet! Tweet me your thoughts with the hashtag #MisterCollection ♥♥♥ xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment