Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The Misters Bring Back Old New York: in Black and in White

It's the first week in September so you know this PR girl is totally busy! The only two things on my mind is Misters and Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week! But when I do get a chance to dream about what's in store - I can't help but think about old New York City in my favorite light, done right - in black and white. Fun fact: Something you may not know, our designer Nicole draws much of her inspiration while designing from 1940's fashion!

The Misters are set for their big NYFW debut, officially sponsoring GBK Productions Styling Lounge. During this two-day event at the Empire Hotel, celebrity and VIP guests will make their way from the Lincoln Center, to accept their exclusive, black and white evening clutches from the much anticipated SP14 Mister Collection. Today, I got a preview of these bags being made and I wanted to pass them along to my favorite girls! By the way am I allowed to say badass on here? Because that's what these guys are... badass!
 


Oh, and about the unofficial rule of fashion: "no white after labor day"...We say rules are meant to be broken and hey, these boys are bad!


 I'll be sure to keep you posted on what's to come this week! Just a little hint, a serious influential woman of Sex and the City's fashion will be meeting OUR version of Mr. Big ;)  xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Ugh - I hate I'm missing NYFW this season!! Wish I was there to check out all the misters! I've had the white one on my mind.. love anything inspired by vintage fashions :)
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete