Friday, January 31, 2014

Mood Handbags



Feeling a lil blue lately? It just seems like it's one of those weeks where time is moving by slowly! Seemingly to be the calm before the storm, as next week the craziness is about to begin in the fashion world. Not only is New York Fashion Week kicking off this Thursday, but the launch of our new collection is slowly approaching. But, how amazing is this new color? What I like about this type of blue leather is that with different metal accents, the color becomes more richer...almost purple! Different lighting brings out the different shades. The minute I saw Mr. Never-Again in person, I knew he had my heart and that I wasn't getting it back any time soon. It's as if there is a handbag in this Mister Collection to match every mood you're in... in my case, it's all the more reason for this girl to get more handbags ;) xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment