Monday, September 16, 2013

This PR Girl, and her Misters.

After a positive start to the d'andrea blog, I decided it was about time to share a little bit about your new favorite PR Girl. My name is Jenna, and I've been writing all of these blog posts in my chic black and white chair, at my sleek white desk, all from my office here on the East Coast!  It all started as a little girl who would cut up her older sister's latest issue of Vogue - with a mother who made sure I always left with house with my hair perfectly teased. I'd have to say I never really realized how much I was interested in fashion until I felt a restraint/disconnect from it in high school. I attended private school, where the mandatory uniform was a pleated navy blue skirt, paired with an equally boring cotton polo t-shirt (similar to the pink one Lindsay Lohan wore in Mean Girls on Wednesday...pre-hab.) The girls of Gossip Girl make styling up their uniforms look so easy! However, this is where I learned how important accessories are to a girl's wardrobe. Even in your worst outfit, there are ways to personalize it, making it more fashion forward. Be creative with your handbags (d'andrea, duh!), headbands, jewelry and flats! That's why I love the business I'm in, because I believe in our handbags, that they are staple, timeless, pieces.
My "everyday" handbag is perect for the PR girl, he's big enough to hold my laptop, ALL of my Iphones, my Samsung Galaxy Camera, my makeup bag, an extra pair of shoes. You know, the essentials: Mr. Arrogant 
Of course my job has it's perks. The first being that I get to spend every day with our designer, Nicole who has become the best mentor and friend to me! The traveling, meeting people, and working in handbag heaven, with an endless supply of Misters isn't so bad either. But my favorite part, and the purpose of my blog, is connecting with all of the d'andrea lovers out there! I love sharing our crazy stories behind the scenes of this fashion frenzy with you guys! I love hearing from you, and having you share all of your wild adventures with your latest boyfriend! Writing is my number one passion, and I promise to keep you posted, if you in turn will keep me posted. Tweet, Instagram, and Facebook me - but don't forget to use the hashtag #MisterCollection, because I don't want to miss a thing! xoxo

We call my shoulder bag the "Jenna" handbag because he's my favorite! (He's even on my business card ;) He's my go-to guy for nights out on the town: Mr. Never Again 


No comments:

Post a Comment