Friday, November 29, 2013

Sagittarius Style Inspiration


 As November comes to an end, we can't help but be a little excited as it is almost - officially our favorite month of the year! Thanksgiving was just a "warm up" for the shopping! Not only is Christmas and the New Year quickly approaching, but a couple of very important birthdays are about to be celebrated ;)  Which will I pairing with my LSD (little sequined dress) for the festivities? How's a girl to decide when each one of these guys is always up for a good time, and down for some spoiling. Though it is a new month, the fashion doesn't drastically change...and these dangerous Misters are still topping my b-day list!

When it's time to blow out the candles, here's who I'm wishing for:



Hope you all enjoy a little Sagittarius style inspiration. This list covers all of my needs. I made sure to add the Mr. Player because he goes with any outfit, for any occasion. He is often overlooked, but he is the most staple piece to any wardrobe! Share some of your wishes on twitter! @dandreahandbags, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment